- Sharp medial end to pierce the tube directly in the tympanic membrane without paracentesis
- Gold coated stainless steel
- Particularly smooth surface
- Large inner lumen
- Relatively small outer diameter
NO PARACENTESIS THANKS TO SHARPLY GROUND CANNULA
The Minimal Type Ventilation Tube is particularly suitable for temporary ventilation of the middle ear in adults with acute tubal occlusion. Thanks to its sharp medial end the Minimal Type can pierce the tympanic membrane directly.
Typically, these tubes are placed under local anesthesia in clinic setting and no prior paracentesis is required. The Minimal Type Ventilation Tube remains in the tympanic membrane for periods ranging from a few days to several weeks.
KURZ manufactures the Minimal Type Ventilation Tubes from gold coated stainless steel.
- Temporary ventilation of the middle ear in adults with acute tubal occlusion
- Facilitated secretion discharge and drainage via large inner lumen
- More consistent fit into the tympanostomy
- Facilitated insertion
STEEL (Not MRI conditional)
Packing unit 10 pieces/box
United States Federal Law restricts devices identified herein to sale by or on the order of a physician.
These pages do not replace nor do they set forth the complete contents of the “Instructions for Use” for the products shown here, and are not substitute for reviewing and understanding that important information. Therefore, before using any products included here, please review the entire contents of the respective “Instructions for Use” information.
Because of registration the product is currently not available in all countries.